"…growing a mutual appreciation of each others unique contribution to team"
Exploring personal impact helps individuals consider how effective they are in terms of inspiring, motivating and engaging those that they work with. This module enables the team members to quickly understand their strengths and challenges and creates a positive, non-threatening environment for discussing differences, leveraging strengths – building authentic communication approaches and engaging in constructive conflict within the purpose of the overall team. It reinforces the message that all have a positive part to play in achieving team objectives.
• Core components of effective teams
• Individual preferences and how this creates the collective mix, strengths and stretch across the team
• Defining moments and team purpose
• Developing a “high support / high challenge" environment
• Playing to strengths, and highlighting areas of development – personal and collective
• Accountability and feedback