Phone: 07747 397 005
How do I book onto a webinar or workshop?
• To book onto any of our activities either click here or go to our bookings page from the main menu tab.
How long do the webinars and workshops last?
• The webinars typically last about an hour and a half (90 minutes), usually starting at around 10am for morning sessions and 2pm for afternoon sessions (times will vary).
• Outdoor workshops would normally start around 10am and finish around 4pm. Once again times may vary depending on the topic and numbers attending.
How much do the webinars and workshops cost?
• If you view either the ‘Modules’ page, the ‘Pathways’ page or the ‘Bookings’
page you can click on the ‘Pricing Info’ button, or click here.
Can I just book one course on it’s own and how do I choose what is best for
• You have complete flexibility as to whether you choose activities as a one off
or whether you would like to attend multiple activities (discounts apply).
• If you are interested in more than one activity, we would recommend that you
contact us to discuss your requirements, so that we ensure that we meet your
specific needs. Contact us here.
• If you are part of an organisation, please contact us to ensure that we can
provide the right solution to meet yours and your business’ needs.